If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto. Whilst Asunder . . .: Cooperstown, NY - Bruce introduced me to Tim Wiles, the head of research at the Hall of Fame archive. Apparently my Eat Raisin Pie hat is a replica from an old semi-pro league. I was ready to argue with him when I remembered that he's probably the world's leading expert in baseball esoterica. And I'm more of a basketball guy.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Cooperstown, NY - Bruce introduced me to Tim Wiles, the head of research at the Hall of Fame archive. Apparently my Eat Raisin Pie hat is a replica from an old semi-pro league. I was ready to argue with him when I remembered that he's probably the world's leading expert in baseball esoterica. And I'm more of a basketball guy.

Posted via Pixelpipe.

No comments: