If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto. Whilst Asunder . . .: Parsippany, NJ - I dropped into to Budget Rental corporate headquarters to try and settle my 8 month long $2100 dispute with them. To their credit, they did finally resolve this issue. To their discredit, I had to show up in person and put on a Ghandi act to finally get my money back. Good on Budget. Bad on Budget.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Parsippany, NJ - I dropped into to Budget Rental corporate headquarters to try and settle my 8 month long $2100 dispute with them. To their credit, they did finally resolve this issue. To their discredit, I had to show up in person and put on a Ghandi act to finally get my money back. Good on Budget. Bad on Budget.

No comments: